Monday, July 30, 2007

This Just In...

"Greg Oden says he will probably skip U.S. training camp next month after tonsillectomy"

You know I really don't need to say anything about this. Really I don't. But I will post more Oden comments because I think they say way more than I ever could.

"It was a lot of traveling, but just had to do it," Oden said. "I never got worn out traveling until this summer. It was a lot."

Oden is talking about how much he traveled this summer following the 2007 draft. What goes without saying however is that he will be traveling even more this fall. As to why this is important, see my previous blog and the points I make concerning Oden's overall health. All I can say is it is a good thing he's in the NBA and not a cyclist riding for 3 weeks in the Tour de France.

No comments: